Central Vacuum Repair & Maintenance
Congratulation! to you for being a proud owner of a Central Vacuum System…. the ultimate in cleaning equipment; WHEN IT WORKS. Central Vacuums were first introduced in the late 19th century. They became very popular in the 1990s which caused an explosion in different makes & models with different features. Today there are over a dozen different makes on the market. Some of the big names include: Electrolux, Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, Kenmore & Hoover.
Central Vacuums have become an essential part of our lives today. Whether you like it or not, the house needs to be cleaned and one of the easiest & most efficient way to do that is to use a Central Vacuum. Not only they are easy to use, they are one of the best tools to fight allergens and indoor pollutants.
In order to have a vacuum that sucks ( in a good way) you need to have it maintained properly and regularly. Below is a list of the most common problems and solution with Central Vacuums. You can also CONTACT US and we would gladly book you an appointment to come to your house and check your Central Vacuum System FREE of charge.
Low or No Suction:
- Make sure your Central Vacuum is getting power to it and is turning on.
- Check the unit itself, make sure it’s empty and the filter is clean. If your system use bags, make sure you replace them when they are 3/4 full.
- Check all the inlets in your house, if you still have suction issues please give us a call.
Power Nozzle Does not Start:
- If your power nozzle is electric make sure there is power in the electric socket where the power head is plugged in.
- Look for any burnt receptacles or loose wire on the power head or the hose handle. If you see any please bring in your hose and power head to get a FREE estimate on fixing it.
- If your power nozzle runs on suction and it’s not electric. Disconnect the power nozzle and try turning the roller brush. If it turns freely, it indicates that you probably have a suction issue. Please give us a call. If the roller brush is not turning at all, bring in your power nozzle for repair.
We offer FREE ESTIMATES.
Lets make your vacuum suck again!