Cyclo UV 310C
Purifies Up to 1012 Sq/Ft
Cyclo UV 510c
Purifies Up to 1545 Sq/Ft
How the new Cyclo UV systems work:
- They emit UVC ultraviolet light (254 nm) whose radiation attacks microorganisms at the molecular level, deactivating and destroying contaminants.
- They produce UVV light radiation (185 nm) which breaks down chemical volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and odours.
- They use a process that delivers a maximum dose of UV to the moving air stream, thus ensuring complete destruction of foul-smelling contaminants, which is not the case with conventional UV lamps on the market.
What is ultraviolet light?
Ultraviolet light is part of the light spectrum which is classified into three wavelength ranges:
- UV-C, from 100 nanometers (nm) to 280 nm
- UV-B, from 280 nm to 315 nm
- UV-A, from 315 nm to 400 nm
What is germicidal ultraviolet?
UV-C light is germicidal – i.e., it deactivates the DNA of bacteria, virus and other pathogens and this destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease.
Unlike many UVA air purifiers on the market, Cyclo UV air purifiers work with UVC light.